_____________________________________________


Monday, May 7, 2007

Old Ifugao man


This is sooo fantastic ha-ha....! A lot of my friends here wants to have this one and even attempted to buy it but they never succeeded ha-ha....! This is one of my favorite work.... I like the lines on the face, so realistic....! And incase that this looks so familiar, yes it is from a photo of an ifugao man that i've found in the web somewhere in 2002....

I felt the drive to paint straight away when i saw that so i grabbed my paints and brush and start tranfering it to this canvas....! Sounds so easy....? No it wasn't because i've spent almost two months on this one just on the lines of the face alone....! This is a 61cm x 91cm oil on canvas....

No comments:

________________YOU ARE HERE________________

Hotels Combined - Search All Hotel reservation sites at once!